Century 21 Rauh & Johns Realty has been a proud member of the Washington Township and Gloucester County community for several decades now, and we’re proud to call Washington Township home. We provide additional bonuses on sales commission for in house sales to our agents, which in turn provides additional incentives for agents to promote what’s great about where we live.
We believe in giving back, and we work to do so in a number of ways. Several members of our company are volunteers in various organizations, including:
- Several local food banks – Monroe Township, Gloucester Township, Harrison Township, Franklin Township, Clayton and Mother’s Cupboard
- The Rotary of Washington Township and Monroe Township
- The Chamber of Commerce in Washington Township, Gloucester County
- Parks and Recreation (Gloucester and Camden Counties)
- Changing Our World
- The Emmanuel Cancer Foundation
- Local Little League and High School Sponsorships
The Century 21 Rauh & Johns REO Department was established 22 years ago, and is currently managed by Dolores “Dee” Wood, G.R.I., SFR, a minority woman.
Dee is a member of the “Distinguished Sales Club” and is the recipient of numerous awards and accomplishments throughout her 35-year real estate career. In 2020 she was recognized as one of the 1,000 Top Real Estate Agents in the country, and was ranked 4th in the nation for REO sales. Dee achieved the Gold Level for the Circle of Excellence Award. She also has been a member of the Century 21 Centurion Honor Society for several years now.
Our REO department is supported by dedicated and aggressive buyer’s agents who are experienced in foreclosed properties, and by administrative staff, a property management team and an accounts payable division. Our REO program provides 24/7 access and support via an 800 number and a single point of contact.